tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject Updated Vlib
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:48:53 GMT
I've been putting a lot of effort into revising the Virtual Library example
application. It's using all the latest and greatest 2.4 stuff. Along the
way, I came up with a generic, useful utility class to use with a ListEdit;
that's been checked into CVS, along with a 100% unit test suite.

I've been wearing my "Graphic Artist" cap, redoing all the graphics and HTML
from scratch.  A real GD could have done most of this in an hour or two,
just doing the basic graphics took me about a day.  I sort of went with a
"blue curvy" look.   The enclosed graphic is slightly fuzzy due to
compression.

Shortly, I'll be adding some new features, and I may try and get e-mail book
notifications working again. This is going to make a great demo app and a
kick-ass chapter for the book.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components