tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: 2.4/3.0 update
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:18:54 GMT
I haven't heard back since I sent mail; I was hoping they would have
contacted you by now.  I haven't seen anything.  Bloody Jakarta; they can't
seem to grasp the concept of using their bug system to track requests, so
e3verything takes five tries until the e-mail magically doesn't get lost.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components