tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "David Solis" <dso...@legosoft.com.mx>
Subject RE: Tapestry Schedule
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:01:18 GMT
Yesterday I integrated the WML support. BTW, I used two different IDEs,
idea and two eclipse versions, I saw in the cvs console the message
"sending email" but I didn't receive it a notification.

The component reference is almost ready, however there are missing
examples.

I'd like to do the port only once or at least with a 90% of precision.
We have to deploy a large system by May and after that it will be hard
to update it.

Regards

David

WML
> components from you, and MB has threatened to add another parameter
> direction. Beyond that, just a few minor feature enhancements and bug
> fixes.
>

> If everything goes well on the book, it could be on the shelves by
Labor