tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject RE: Location of incubated downloads?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:45:07 GMT
Yep, but running

ant dist

Just gave me lots of compile errors.

Ok, what is it that a user gets from a tapestry build - a single jar? A
war file with demos? A runnable jetty installation?

I'm trying to understand what the build produces for a user of tapestry. I
get the part about a distribution being produced, but it's what's inside
it that matters to me. i.e. users will need tapestry-framework.jar and

Get me?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au