tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject RE: 2.4/3.0 update
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:36:53 GMT
Howard,

infrastructure are the guys who are responsible for setting up new
committers etc. (Someone correct me if this is wrong).

I'm copying their mailing list to ping them about this request.

Just because someone else doesn't use a bug system to track requests,
doesn't mean we can't.

I'd strongly recommend placing these sorts of things in bugzilla until
they're completed by the appropriate people.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au