tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: bugzilla
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 00:07:24 GMT
I don't think we've gotten a resolution on this.

Although Joe has offered to manage Scarab, he's not a committer and probably
can't get the access to the right server to run and administer Scarab.

Apache Infrastructure may be putting up Scarab anyway; wait and see.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components