tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Viktor Szathmary <phrak...@imapmail.org>
Subject Re: bugzilla
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 06:06:40 GMT
On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 00:42, Viktor Szathmary wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 18:11, joe panico wrote:
>
> > If we can develope a consensus that Bugzilla is unuseable, I'll volunteer to
> > set up Scarab. (even Apache isn't using Bugzilla-- they're using gnats).
>
> +1. bugzilla stinks... :)

actually, another thing worth considering would be JIRA
(http://www.atlassian.com/).. Not open source, but very nice. They do
support open source projects (eg. all OpenSymphony projects use it).
Mike Cannon-Brookes is a nice guy, I'm sure he would help out, if we
ask... long term stability would probably not be a problem, and even if
it is, at least WebWork would be in the same situation :))

demo at: http://jira.atlassian.com/

regards,
     viktor