tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Viktor Szathmary" <phrak...@imapmail.org>
Subject RE: New applications
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:46:07 GMT
hi,

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:42:40 -0500, "Howard M. Lewis Ship"
<hlship@attbi.com> said:

> I think this is sometihng that could be pursued outside of Jakarta, as the
> TACOS project.  Licensing issues would disappear.

sounds good to me. i was also thinking about providing a skeleton project
that combines tapestry and hibernate and uses maven for the build
(perhaps with some instructions for eclipse). i think this should be a
pretty good starting point for most projects... i already have something
like this, using tapestry 2.3, so once i have a little time, i'll update
it to 2.4 and check it in the Tacos CVS as a starting point...

regards,
   viktor

                          wherever you are