tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Saltiel" <adam.salt...@btinternet.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] and getting Tapestry known
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:17:15 GMT
Howard,
Thanks for this.
OK, this is good. I shall continue to vote and endeavour to become more
involved. If things go as I hoped for and planned I should have more
time now.
I did set Tapestry as a joint project to three final year students, this
was a huge learning experience for me as much as for them in terms of
where I can expect a student to be at in the third year of a BSc, what
bits of knowledge are missing for them and what I am able to help them
with in terms of my own knowledge and time. With regard the latter two
it was far less than I would have wished!
I also have some idea of reviewing Howard's forthcoming book for a UK
newspaper, but need to put together an outline to sell to them first. I
think I have an interesting angel that might make it interesting as a
piece in a non-technical column, although aimed ultimately at a
technical audience.
I'll discuss this further with Howard once I have made some soundings?
Adam

Tapestry