tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Marilen Corciovei <...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>
Subject problem: how to avoid inconsistencies when a user open a link in a new window
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:24:18 GMT
I posted this problem on the user group but I now think this is more of
a developer nature. Maybe here can someone help.

assume I have a page which gets some parameters, it uses them to render
itself. The page also contains a table component. When the user clicks a
table column which is a DirectLink this one will call the page again but
with the original parameters lost. I am trying to find a way not to be
forced to modify the table column to send the original parameters also.
I was thinking of extending DirectService. I know how to handle
parameter sending with my own links but not with others from existing
components and I hope not to rewrote them.

Len

--
Marilen Corciovei <len@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>