tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Everman <ever...@precedadesign.com>
Subject Re: naming question (attention: Geoff!)
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 04:36:09 GMT
In the interest of hand coding things, can we keep things short - like msg
for message?

Spindle isn't currently available for the latest release and it would be
nice if the framework was nice to hand coders.  There are other places
where elements names could be shortened as well...

$.02,

Eric Everman