tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Longman" <glong...@intelligentworks.com>
Subject Re: So, what's everyone working on?
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 11:12:26 GMT
I've just finished reading the latest manuscript. It's excellent. A few
niggles but I had to look pretty hard to find them! In the next few days I'l
assemble my comments and submit them to Manning.

Other than that, IW is giving a big presentation this week to potential
partners, so my efforts will be concentrated on that.

Cheers,

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hlship@comcast.net>
To: "Tapestry-Dev" <tapestry-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 6:04 PM
Subject: So, what's everyone working on?

Just thought I'd check in with people to see what everyone is working on.

I'm finishing up the appendices for the book; in a couple of weeks, I may
have a chance to look at
the reference documentation.

I've been spending a lot of time working on HiveMind.

I've been struggling against Maven to get Tapestry to build under Maven.
Maven doesn't seem to like
large projects, the multiproject support (aka the reactor) doesn't seem to
like Tapestry.

I have plans to convert the mock unit test suite to make use of Digester
instead of JDOM.  I think
we could create something easier to extend and more powerful that way.

There's still plenty of gaps in the code coverage suite to be filled; many
of the more recent check
ins have dropped the code-coverage percentage.

I think functionality for 3.0 is here.  I think what's holding us back from
GA is code coverage and
documentation.  Nothing urgent has come up on the lists that isn't totally
new functionality for
3.1.

I noticed Dave checked in a couple of new components last week, into
contrib.