tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Server-Side Article on Maverick
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:00:56 GMT
I looked at this yesterday.  Some idiot checked in stuff for a Struts version, didn't use classpath
variables but instead referenced hard-coded paths, didn't check the necessary libraries into
CVS.  I
just removed those portions from .classpath before giving up (because someone volunteered!).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components