tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "David Solis" <dso...@legosoft.com.mx>
Subject RE: So, what's everyone working on?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:37:42 GMT
I recently added a set of components to express mutually exclusive
conditional tests. There are based on XSL choose, when and otherwise.
I've been working on the Component Reference. It is better than before
but it is still a working progress.

I did a proof of concept to figure out SVG and SMIL support. It is
really easy however I haven't had a real need for either of them and I
don't know if these are good for marketing purposes.

I'm thinking about to implement a Flash console for Tapestry, a kind of
Dashboard. Some of its features will be: JVM settings, statistics for
access and profiling and an inspector for pages.

Regards

David

Maven.
> Maven doesn't seem to like
> large projects, the multiproject support (aka the reactor) doesn't
seem to
> like Tapestry.
>
> I have plans to convert the mock unit test suite to make use of
Digester