tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [EXAMPLE] Where is it?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:02:50 GMT
Documentation is a bit in transition right now.  There's example code and new docs on the way
Real
Soon Now.  More importantly, there is a book due out in the fall on Tapestry (written by me).

People are rightfully impatient for the updated docs but so far, noone but me has contributed
to the
reference documentation (except for AWOL Neil) and my time is limited.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components