tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: vote for me
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:15:14 GMT
The more the merrier.  I also liked the "goodbye Struts!" posting :-).  Let's see if there's
enough
interest for someone else to nominate you.

In all fairness, we've said (and Apache guidelines state) that the real process for becoming
committer is to become a "presence" in the community, supply docs and patches, and work your
way in.
The Apache process has treated Tapestry quite well on many levels, I don't want to subvert
it, or
give the impression of subverting it.

BTW ... to the many lurkers; Erik has the right first step here ... if you want to become
committer, the first step is announce that your're interested.
--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components