tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject [VOTE] Harish Krishnaswamy as committer
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:44:33 GMT
I would like to nominate Harish; he has been very actively and enthusiastically supporting
Tapestry
in the mailing lists. I think he would be an excellent and valuable asset to the team.  And
hell,
he's relatively local --- I might actually get to meet a Tapestry committer in person!

Howard Lewis Ship: +1

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components