tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Davidson <d...@ognl.org>
Subject Re: Server-Side Article on Maverick
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:05:43 GMT
Vince Marco wrote:

>> Is Howard Lewis Ship the only person in the world (besides Christian
>> Sell) who can write about
>> Tapestry?
>>

> I could also see an article focusing on OGNL usage within Tapestry as
> being extremely worthwhile.  We're starting to collect quite a few
> patterns and anti-patterns of OGNL usage through our efforts.

I've tried to get people interested in OGNL, but it seems that it is a
"stealth" project.  People use it within their frameworks and projects,
but it doesn't get any press or recognition :-(

The Sun people with whom I've talked have given it an icy reception.
Perhaps the competition with their EL makes it not very "positionable"
within their product vision.

- Drew

--
< Drew Davidson | OGNL Technology >