tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: vote for me
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:58:53 GMT
I was going to ask, but you beat me and answered it. I am sure there are
a lot of people, including me, that would love to join this team. I have
done various things to prove my interest in this project except taking
the "right first step"! I have been an active participant in the mailing
lists since the early days of Tapestry's Jakarta incarnation. I have
provided a patch to the Script framework, and I have privately written a
document on Tapestry that is awaiting Howard's approval. I think
Tapestry is going to be the future of Java web development and I would
like to help make it happen faster. So please nominate me as a Tapestry
committer.

Regards,
Harish