tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Vince Marco <vma...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Server-Side Article on Maverick
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:46:12 GMT
> Is Howard Lewis Ship the only person in the world (besides Christian
> Sell) who can write about
> Tapestry?

I'm interested in writing on Tapestry.  I've co-authored J2EE 1.3
Complete and ghost-authored several articles for the JDJ,
Developer.com, and Java Boutique.

James Hays and myself are undertaking some migration from Struts to
Tapestry.  We have been planning on putting together an article
covering an Intro to Tapestry, specifically from the perspective of
carving a productive path through common web development tasks, rather
than a comprehensive view of Tapestry.

First draft should be a week or 2 out.

Vince

PS - I know how you feel.  After the book effort I was completely
drained.