tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject 3.0-beta-3 now available!
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 02:16:55 GMT
Release 3.0-beta-3 is now available.

I just uploaded it a few minutes ago; Apache mirrors may take 24 hours or more to catch up.

This release fixes the "Palette bug" (actually, not directly related to the Palette component,
but
most often experienced there).  In addition, the errors in the Virtual Library demo have been
fixed.

We're ramping up towards an release candidate; our priorities are to fix the remaining known
bugs
and to fill in gaps in the documentation.

In addition, "Tapestry in Action" will be available via Manning's MEAP (Manning Early Access
Program) soon, most likely by the end of September.  With MEAP, you buy the book now, and
get the
chapters as they are ready (about one chapter a week). See Manning's page (http://www.manning.com)
for more details.

--