tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject Tapestry and Maven
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:06:22 GMT
The latest Maven code base, the not-quite-release 1.0-rc1, is much better for multiproject
support.

I've recently done quite a bit using multiproject for HiveMind; I'm learning more as I go
along.

I think I can reasonably do Tapestry as Maven/Multiproject in the future.  However, doing
so will
require moving the source tree around a little; not a big deal (beyond, again, the loss of
version
history) ... but will make it all but impossible to apply my current changes from the 3.1
branch
(which contains a lot of minor changes related to extracting stuff out of Tapestry and into
HiveMind).

So, I think Maven will have to wait for 3.1-alpha.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components