tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Marilen Corciovei <...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>
Subject Re: HttpSessionListener.sessionDestroyed
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:26:36 GMT
Thank you very much, by adding code to the valueUnbound method in my
AppEngine I was able to achieve the desired goal: to record an
AUTO_LOGOUT message. Nothing else was needed.

public void valueUnbound(HttpSessionBindingEvent arg0) {
        Visit visit = (Visit)getVisit();
        if(visit!=null){
            User user = visit.getUser();
            if(user != null){
                UXLogger.log(user, LogTypes.LOG_AUTO_LOGOUT);
            }
        }
    }

Thanks,