tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] for PatternValidator
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:27:43 GMT
Just took a look at the EmailValidator and its test cases in commons, I
am certainly not a Regexp expert and so I don't see why those special
characters cannot be expressed as regular expressions. Also
PatternValidator is a generic pattern validator that can be supplemented
with special pattern matchers for specific instances as previously
mentioned. Let me know what you think.

-Harish