tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: AbstractEngine's IPropertySource
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:31:55 GMT
Capiche indeed!

We just have differing views of the situation.  I view the application
as providing the defaults and things being overridden from the outside
of the WAR/EAR as a good thing to tweak settings in a rigid deployment
where the developer is not nearby and building and redeploying is
prohibitive to changing a setting.

Thankfully you made it customizable to make me happy too :))

	Erik