tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From hls...@comcast.net
Subject Re: Improvements in handling Stale link in Form component
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:58:43 GMT
One minor thing: it should be IStaleLinkListener  (not Lister --- Lister is the last human
being alive 3 million years from now, on "Red Dwarf" :-) )

An option I was considering was to have the Form component just set a stale flag and invoke
the normal listener.  This is the approach I've been considering for handling the cancel button
 ... same listener, but different flags to check (was it canceled? was it stale?).

Finally, can these changes be deferred to 3.1? This is a somewhat significant change to the
core of the framework, and I'm more interested in getting a final 3.0 release out than smoothing
out these rough edges.

Also ... just found out I'm going to get a couple of weeks off in December! Total time off
to have fun, do some travel and finish the Tapestry book revisions AND complete the Tapestry
user's guide.  Huzzah!

--
hlship@apache.org

Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components