tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Mindbridge" <mindbridge...@yahoo.com>
Subject Table component changes checked in
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:49:56 GMT
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have checked in the Table component modifications I was
talking about earlier, so now using Table is nearly as easy as using Foreach. I have also
managed to modify the LocaleSelection component in the Workbench the use the new stuff, but
I do not have time for LocaleList at the moment, unfortunately. I am leaving for a few days
and will only have sporadic computer access in the mean time. I intend to do modify LocaleList
and check in the documentation changes when I come back.

A few other things:
- Shouldn't the 'type' attribute of <parameter> in the component specs be required?
Or perhaps have it default to java.lang.Object?
- Shouldn't passing a parameter to a component when it is marked as 'reserved' cause an exception?
At the moment it does not (thank god for Spindle!).
- should the string 'true' evaluate to the boolean value of TRUE? In that way the common mistake
of writing 'true' rather than 'ognl:true' will not be a problem.

-mb