tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Masataka Kurihara <kurih...@gluegent.com>
Subject RequestContext#getHeader(String)
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:52:30 GMT
Hellow,

 I want org.apache.tapestry.request.RequestContext
#getHeader(String):String, #getHeaders(String):Enumeration
and getHeaderNames():Enumeration.

 I am switching my own company's web site from Cocoon2
to Tapestry3 now.
This web site will be for Windows users, *nix users
and Mac users. So site design is adjusted by using multiple
css.
 I think that selecting css needs HTTP request header
"User-Agent". I am coding follow in page object because
org.apache.tapestry.request.RequestContext has not
how to get request-headers directly.
--
import javax.servlet.http.HttpRequest; //<-- Wmmm.
public IAsset getStylesheet() {

Thanks,
Masataka Kurihara