tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Mayes <jeremy.ma...@ubs.com>
Subject Easiest way to share templates between pages
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 18:18:26 GMT
Hi All,
   I'm interested in using a single html template across multiple pages,
i.e., I'll have multiple page java classes in order to specialize the
functionality but the general page layout will stay the same.  Is there
anyway to do this?

Thanks,
Jeremy

e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system and destroy
any copies thereof.

related financial instruments.