tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <rdzei...@u.arizona.edu>
Subject Re: [ANN] Tapestry Deli
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:34:39 GMT

> A low barrier to entry place to develop these components still makes
> sense so I can still see the need to a taco's like repository
> (hopefully) with the view to contributing back to tapestry later.

I've actually started working on a component repository, the idea being
that people could easily add new components, search for existing ones,
makes notes and comments on components, rate them, submit patches,
receive notification of updates, etc.,  Unfortunately, progress is a bit
slow as I'm currently working 3 jobs as well as doing volunteer work
with a youth organization.  This week is going to be extremely busy, but
I'm hoping to hit the repository project hard next week and maybe get
some sort of pre-beta version out. =)

Robert