tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Lewis-Shell" <rlewissh...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Validating PropertySelection
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:19:27 GMT
> In doing this, I had to change our custom IValidationDelegate to know
> about my new Select component so it can mark the label and field as
> required appropriately.  What about making an interface that simply has
> a getValidator method that we implement on ValidField and other such
> fields?  We gotta get away from ValidField somehow!

I just had to do the same thing, so now I know what you mean, and so +1 to
this suggestion...

Erik, are you able to put your 'ValidPropertySelection' component code into
BugZilla (or cvs for that matter)?  It sounds more compatible with
Tapestry's validation mechanism than the one in BugZilla currently...

Richard