tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nelson <cnelson4...@yahoo.com>
Subject Trails project
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:28:54 GMT
Guys,

I've been working on a project called Trails that uses
Tapestry quite heavily and I thought it time to start
soliciting feedback.  Trails is a domain driven
development framework that uses Tapestry, Spring, and
Hibernate.  Trails is very much in it's infancy, but
the current version is functional and should give
people a rough idea where I am heading.  It's my first
real forray into Tapesty and I have really found
Tapestry a joy to work with.

As the Trails framework has a lot of Tapestry
components, I wondered if there is somewhere that
describes how to write Tapestry component
documentation.  The only thing I could find said it
was out of date.  Also, I wondered if it would be
appropriate to put a link to Trails somewhere on the
Tapestry Wiki, and if so, where would be the
recommended place to do so.

Trails project page: https://trails.dev.java.net/
Trails blog:
http://www.jroller.com/page/ccnelson/Weblog?catname=/Trails