tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <colin...@exis.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 documentation preview
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:44:07 GMT
Howard,

I think the permanent dropdown menus as currently realized, for example here
  http://apache.org/~hlship/tapestry/UsersGuide/index.html
(but really anywhere) are actually a big negative. You have this big
strip of wasted space on the left 3rd of the screen, and on the other
hand when I tell Mozilla to scale up to a font size that I find big
enough, some of the pages actually go past the right margin, although
I'm confused as to why some do and don't. For example, out of:
  http://apache.org/~hlship/tapestry/UsersGuide/index.html
  http://apache.org/~hlship/tapestry/UsersGuide/template.html
  http://apache.org/~hlship/tapestry/UsersGuide/components.html
only the latter starts going past the right margine when I increase font
sizes past a certain threshold...

Regards,
Colin