tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Ferraro <p...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: Tapestry 3.1 and T-Deli components
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:12:42 GMT
Only because they have fairly fat interfaces.  The baseline components
are lean and mean, and yet provide functional coverage.
Still, I like the concept of proactively addressing
StaleLinkExceptions.  Maybe the interfaces can be trimmed?
e.g. are IActionListeners really necessary?  Can the 'formless'
parameter be determined by: (Form.get(requestCycle) == null)?

Paul