tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Jones <Tjo...@metamatrix.com>
Subject Tree Requires all Objects to be Serializable
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 23:21:15 GMT
I am using the tree from the contrib lib. I have slightly modified it to
store an object on each node. It seems all objects and their imported
objects need to be serializable since I am receiving a
java.io.NotSerializableException on an imported object. This is a shared
object and I would prefer not to have to make it serializable. I am using
Tomcat 5.0 and Tapestry 3.0. Is there some way around this?

Thanks...
Ted