tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tapestry Release Names
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:14:31 GMT
Just to see what else is going on in the Ruby world, have a look at WEE:
http://tinyurl.com/4qvwq

This was inspired by Borges, which was inspired by Seaside:
http://seaside.st/

a video of seaside in action (the volume is very low):
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Web/Demoes/seaside4.mov

While I have no interest in moving anyone away from Tapestry, they are
very interesting to look at and it is worth any programmer's time to
have a look at the smalltalk world.

Jamie