tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Thijs Suijten <t.suij...@semantica.nl>
Subject PRG pattern (POST-REDIRECT-GET)
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:20:13 GMT
Wouldn't it be nice to once and forever get rid of "back" "forward" and
"refresh" hell while developing a web application?

I've been developing with Tapestry for quit some time now and really
love it! Out application is a very complex Document Management System
and contains a lot of POST requests. Because of the post request we have
a "don't touch the back/foward/refresh" button police for our users
which mostly don't like this.

I've been reading the following article which provides an easy but
effective solution for the back/foward/refresh problem. It would be VERY
nice if this solution could be implemented in Tapestry Framework to get
rid of the back/foward/refresh problem forever!

http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=RedirectAfterPost

Please let me know what you think about this.

Best regards,
Thijs - The Netherlands

--
SEMANTICA