tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Lewis-Shell <rlewissh...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry Release Names
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:11:57 GMT
I think this is more likely to complicate matters than simplify them.
We'll still need to replace @since, we'll still need to plan which
features go into which release, and we'll still have to consider the
implications of making a release a .1 increment over a 1.0 - IMO these
should happen up front as much as possible, and if that happens, two
identifiers for a release is one too many.

Preferring to call a spade a spade: +0

Richard