tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Millett <...@millett.net>
Subject Re: Preclick Corp - Job Posting - Java/Tapestry
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 17:14:06 GMT
Hi Dan,

I am a big Tapestry fan.  I have one medium sized Tapestry project under
my belt and am interested in continuing to work with it.    I am not in
the NY/Seattle area, but I am used to working remotely.  That said, I do
make it to NYC and Portland OR about once a year to visit friends and
business acquaintances (I lived in NYC for 5 years).

Phototwiki looks like an great project and certainly important for HP.
Please have a look at my resume (link below) and keep me in mind for
open java/tapestry positions.

Thanks for posting to the tapestry-dev list.  I look forward to hearing
from you.

Regards,
Jon Millett

My Resume: