tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Andreou <andy...@di.uoa.gr>
Subject Re: Deferred listeners -- backward incompatibility
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:26:07 GMT
If I may say so,
unless there's a case where you want a component to both fire
a normal listener and a defered one (which i really doubt), I would
prefer using the
deferred boolean parameter (defaulting to false for backward
compatibility). It's my guess
that this way will be easier and more consistent for us (the users)