tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Lewis-Shell <rlewissh...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Adding annotation support to Tapestry 4
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:26:20 GMT
I was hoping to get a little more feedback from the others here before
deciding whether this needed to be put to a vote...

The main issue to me is whether requiring JDK 5 to BUILD Tapestry is
going to be workable?  If there's going to be problems there, we might
be able to look at some sort of conditional compilation for the annotations.

Richard