tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Longman <glong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding annotation support to Tapestry 4
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 04:23:02 GMT
Frankly, I have not had the need or requirement to even install 1.5
yet so I don't really care one way or the other as long as the
binaries work out of the box in 1.4.2.

I will say that Spindle support for 4.0 is taking a lot longer than
expected and I don't forsee supporting the new Annotation stuff any
time soon.

I would like to know when the feature set for 4.0 will be frozen. Beta?

Geoff