tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Mind Bridge" <mindbridge...@yahoo.com>
Subject Documentation
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:53:25 GMT
Hi Howard,

A few questions about the current documentation scheme:

- I presume the component reference is currently defined in
    ...\src\documentation\content\xdocs\tapestry\ComponentReference
and all the .xml files in the directory are automatically picked up?

- What is the ant target for building the documentation? (component
reference specifically)

- What need to be done to build.xml in contrib to enable the documentation
of the contrib components as well? Just copy the marshall-documentation
target or sth else?

Sorry, I presume some investigation in the HiveMind build files would
probably reveal that, but I guess that time can be saved...

- mb