tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject HiveBuild changes
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:04:12 GMT
Just checked in some changes to the HiveBuild scripts used by HiveMind
and Tapestry.

The changes move all the "action" out of the workspace and under
${java.io.tmpdir}.

By "action" I mean the target directories; all the compiled classes,
etc.  Javadoc.  Forrest HTML output. Etc.

I think this will make development easier; it means that Eclipse has
to manage and index far, far fewer files.

What's left?

${root}/target/*.jar -- derived jars
${root}/ext-lib -- unchanged; this is where files downloaded from
ibiblio are stored
${root}/target/dist -- distributions ready for upload
${root}/target/forrest-composite -- Composite site built by Forrest

The last one is a pain; Forrest imposes it on us.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry