tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Palma <hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new hivemind library project
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:36:08 GMT
I think such project is much needed. Hive Utilities(Hivetranse) could be
it if only the source was available and if it was more open to
contributions. I think lot's of people(i know i do) have hivemind stuff
that could be contributed to the community to ease the use of the
framework. So i think the creation of such project would be great, and i
think the community support for it will be very good also.