tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@protrade.com>
Subject new tapestry site
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:45:04 GMT
For all of you tapestry and/or football lovers out there, there is a
brand new site that happens to be built on Tapestry :) :)

http://www.protrade.com/

We just went live thursday, and it seems to be doing great.  Newspaper
stories should start to come out tomorrow, so people will start to hear
about us.

Thank you!  We are very proud of Tapestry, both the team and the
product.  Hopefully knowing that it's using Tapestry will make it a
little more special for you - if you or your friends start to use it.

Whatever big issues we have had, tapestry has not been the one at fault.
 That is except for that pageValidate memory leak i just mentioned ;)
So if something goes wrong, feel free to blame it on us, or our
monopolistic football statistics providers ( anyone playing fantasy
football knows how freaking bad they can be ).

Thank you, in a way you're all part of this site coming together so
quickly. :):)

Fernando Padilla