tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <harishksw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release naming: Tapestry vs. world
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:23:47 GMT
In an agile development process, I don't really see a difference between
alpha and beta. I actually like the eclipse versioning system where every
release is a migration and finally may be we can have one or more betas
before the final release. But I do agree with the point that the quality is
determined after the fact a release has been made.

-Harish