tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject forrest entity references to apidocs?
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:38:22 GMT
Feel free to ignore if inappropriate question for this list, but in my
recent copying of tapestry's documentation methods I noticed and was green
with envy all of the &IActionListner; type entity references you are able to
use via that one large master document describing them...

The question is, do you or is there something that created this file for
your automagically or did you add them manually?

jesse