tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Piterman <rpiter...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: new hivemind library project
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:15:44 GMT
+2 :)
This is a great thing -
I would wonder if giving examples of using hivetranse will not cover
what you want.
I guess sourcecode is great since you can understand better and use
better, so why not just add real example of use to hivetranse?
I don't use it myself for this exact reason - I find the documentation
is far from being close to ok...

ציטוט Jesse Kuhnert: