tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ListenerResultManager
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:00:06 GMT
Since we're in a beta stage, the goal should be to concentrate on bug
fixes and documentation, not new functionality ... otherwise, we'll
never get this thing out the door. So my question wasn't a demand that
it wait for 4.1 ... just that MB should consider this before making
changes --- should think in terms of prioritizing towards the goal.

 I'm trying to stick to the same goals, even though I have lots of
ideas of things to add ... that will wait for 4.1 at this point.  Just
as long as 4.1 is not another 2 year cycle (I'm hoping 6 months or
less).

On 9/9/05, Massimo Lusetti <mlusetti@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/6/05, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Can it wait for 4.1?
>
> There's a specific reason why you would like to wait for 4.1 ?
>
> Regards
> --
> Massimo

Howard M. Lewis Ship